- type: woven wrap
- size: 6 (4,6m x 0,7m)
- 100% Made in Poland
- colors: colours of the rainbow
- weft thread: white
- weight: 190-210 g/m2 (after washing)
- weave: broken twill
- composition: 55% combed cotton, 45% bamboo
- quality certificates: Little Frog wraps are produced in accordance with EU norm EN 13209-2:2015, strength and quality of Little Frog baby wraps was tested by a certified laboratory in accordance with norm PN-EN ISO 13934. Used fabrics meet Standard 100 by OEKO TEX (1st Class)
- accessories: instruction booklet (English) that shows four ways of tying (kangaroo, double X, backpack, FWCC)
Little Frog wraps with bamboo fiber has been designed for the smallest toddlers especially. Wraps are very soft and gentle. We recommend it especially for those who are starting adventure with babywearing. It will be perfect for warm summer days - bamboo fabric is slippery and gives a cooling effect.
Bamboo fibers have a natural essence (bamboo kun), which protects the plant against bacteria and fungi making bamboo fibers also antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
NOTE: there is an expected max 5% shrinkage after 1st or 2nd washing (which is part of the natural process) - that's why our wraps are made 5% longer (e.g. wrap in size 4.6m is originally 4.85m)